Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:21:38 — 112.6MB) | Embed
- segment 1, Top of Mind — Challenging Your Brain’s Political Believes (0:00): A study shows MRI images of people who’s deepest political beliefs are challenged, and it matches primitive reactions to life-threatening situations.
- segment 2, Future File — Human-Computer Hybrids (12:37): The Singularity is looming. We discuss what the future of humanity will look like, and whether humans will merge with computers to form what amounts to a new species.
- segment 3, Juris Prudent — Search Warrants for Amazon Echo Data (35:48): A murder case has caused law enforcement to seek recordings from a personal assistant device. Do people have a right to privacy when it comes to always-listening technology?
- segment 4, Let’s Dig Some More (47:20): Your environmental update, then a look at the latest happenings in self-driving vehicles. How will fewer car crashes impact organ donation?
- segment 5, What’s Your Take — Warehouses in the Sky (1:09:46): Amazon filed for a patent to place blimps into high-altitude flight over cities, so that drones can deliver your products faster.
Tweet us @efader or @digitalderon or give us a call and leave a voice message at 323.686.8255.